NYT > Technology

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Blog Post3: Positive Digital Footprint

Positive Digital Footprint and its importance

Digital Footprint is the trail of digital interactions, such as, what as been clicked on or viewed on the web.

The importance of positive digital footprint is to have an appropriate reputation of what you view and click on when you are connected on the internet/world wide web. What you view online shows the type of person you are or your curiosity on what you are interested in.

My digital footprint can be improved by viewing more educational aspects of the internet and be careful of what I click on. It matters who I am associated with online because it can determine my safety or it can help build my network for future jobs.
Watch a digital footprint video

New Vocabulary

Digital Footprint

  

No comments:

Post a Comment