NYT > Technology

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Final Project

My goal of this animation is to show how much women do. Their hard work is not always recognized and I wanted to show that. The target audience is all ages.
I have learned a lot while working on this animation. I ran into some problems which were all fixed. Some of these problems were the music not going to the next scene which was fixed by changing the type to event. The music also continued playing when the animation had finished or before it even started and that was fixed at last minute.  I learned how to fade in and out, etc. I came up with this idea and worked on my own to complete this animation. I did not work with a partner.
I completed my animation but I feel like I could have done more. I think it would have been a better animation if it was an interactive game or more interactive.
I used a video on you tube to learn how to fade in and out.
Fade in and out video 

No comments:

Post a Comment